Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Checking in

Just checking in really, these are busy times with family visiting, a weekend away and the twins turning 9!!!

Here is a painting I've been sitting on! I finished it a month or so ago and I was really pleased with it. It was one of those paintings that happened really easily, I think all the slaving over the other ones seems to be preparation for these ones that just paint themselves. So now I've sat with it for a while and I still like it I'm ready to share. Hoping to get down to some more painting soon, now that the kids are back at school.

I hope things are going well for you and the sun is shining!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can feel the warmth in this painting, you got the colors and balance so perfect. Great movement too!

    I am happy to be following your blog :)

    x lorraine x

    ReplyDelete