Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stepping up to September

Suddenly life has got busy!! On my table this week, some dolls in progress for a group exhibition in October. (called this way madness lies)


Hand colouring lino prints to make cards for a craft fair at the end of September - Sun 29th at the waterfront.


This painting that I started a couple of weeks ago and still needs a lot more work.


I finally finished the first volume of the Matisse biography by Hilary Spurling, completely inspired by Matisse's work I've set up this still life and have done a few drawings, I hope to have something ready to share soon.

Next week I have to work a 6 day week because of workmates on holidays, not to mention a choir performance on Saturday! so there won't be much art happening...

No comments:

Post a Comment