Tuesday, June 3, 2014

All work and no play ...

So I wasn't around much in May, partly because my son was hogging the computer and partly because I've been working full time. My workmate left and I'm filling in with extra days until a new admin person starts.


The downside of this is the lack of time to make art. I've been trying to squeeze in some card making, 10 minutes in the morning before I head to work is enough time to handcolour a lino print or cut out some foam prints and juggle them on different coloured backgrounds. Here are some of the cards I've made using up some of my stash of foam prints and painted papers.




Last weekend was the garden spectacular and the writers festival and I missed them both. I hope you had a great time if you went along...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, I know the feeling. I'm missing my art making as I have company sleeping in my studio for two weeks.
    You are making use of 10 mins beautifully! I hope you get more art time soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, it's great to have visitors, but lovely when they leave too!! Hope you're back in the studio now!

    ReplyDelete