Friday, December 25, 2015

Happy Christmas everyone!

I hope you're having a lovely relaxing day. This is our most laid back christmas day since kids! most of my teenagers didn't get out of bed til 10, so I did some quiet sewing to start the day and listened to classic fm! Just a quick post before I get stuck into the afternoon's cooking.


This is the xmas card I sent out to family and friends, a new lino-cut based on an old sketchbook drawing I came across at the right moment! I realised it's the first lino cut I've done since January, so that will be a plan for next year to do a new lino each month. Not really a resolution but something for me to think about. Bye for now and have a wonderful time over xmas and new year :)


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas & happy new creative year! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanna, I hope you're having a lovely christmas, many thanks for leaving a comment, so I could discover your lovely blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas card. A lino print a month sounds an excellent resolution. Happy New year to you and yours. May it be filled with lots of creative light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting, happy new year, I hope it will be a creative one for us all !!

      Delete
  4. Oh...just to add. Lovely to meet you and join your merry band of followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful your lino-cut.
    jumie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jumie, it's lovely to hear from you, and a good reminder for me to drop by your blog! I love your cat prints. Happy new year, Kate :)

      Delete